by Luke Bencie, Managing Director
Former Intelligence Officer
Luke Bencie – Keynote Speaker
Luke Bencie is the Managing Director of Security Management International.
In this capacity, he has been a consultant to the US Department of State, US Department of Defense, Fortune 500 companies, as well as foreign governments. He has traveled to over 140 countries.
Luke specializes in:
- conducting strategic and security management assessments
- performing counterintelligence and due-diligence investigations
- providing specialized intelligence advisory services.
Luke is the author of:
- Among Enemies: Counter-Espionage for the Business Traveler
- Global Security Consulting: How to Build a Thriving International Practice
- The Clandestine Consultant: Kings, Sheiks, Warlords and Dictators
- The CARVER Target Analysis and Vulnerability Assessment Methodology: A Practical Guide for Evaluating Vulnerabilities.
Proud Speaker for the Following Organization Events:
"Luke Bencie is a skilled, always current practitioner, who zeros in on precisely what works."
Elizabeth Bancroft, Managing Editor of the Intelligencer, Association of Former Intelligence Officers
- Counter-Espionage for Business Travelers
- International Security Management: Consultants vs. Contractors
- Global Security Consulting/Entrepreneurism
- International Business Development: From the Jungles to the Boardroom
- The CARVER Target Analysis and Vulnerability Assessment Methodology