SMI Personal Development Bank Cards
For the first time, SMI is offering a unique savings opportunity for members of our global security consulting community. Introducing SMI’s “bank cards,” which enable you to purchase “bank credits” that are redeemable for services well-beyond your actual investment. These credits never expire and provide card holders with tremendous savings towards the following SMI consulting services:
- Consulting Services – $35,000+
- Customized Training - $25,000+
- 1-on-1 Global Security Coaching (3 months) – $9,600
- One-hour speaking engagements (Luke Bencie) – $7,500 - $20,000
- Book Publishing - $19,500
- CARVER Target Analysis and Vulnerability Assessment Training Course – $2,695
- Counter-Espionage for Business Travelers Course – $750
- CARVERCON - $99
- Various SMI workshops – ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 per event
The Bandit Card
For $5,000 you will receive $7,500 credits in your bank.
Card Benefit: No expiration date. One-hour coaching call with Luke Bencie.
Test the waters with the Bandit Card and you will automatically receive $2500 worth of credits in your account. Use these credits towards multiple consulting services, trainings or workshops.
NOTE - You must purchase your SMI bank card prior to applying credits to other SMI services. SMI bank cards are not valid towards online training courses.