SMI Personal Development Bank Cards
For the first time, SMI is offering a unique savings opportunity for members of our global security consulting community. Introducing SMI’s “bank cards,” which enable you to purchase “bank credits” that are redeemable for services well-beyond your actual investment. These credits never expire and provide card holders with tremendous savings towards the following SMI consulting services:
- Consulting Services – $35,000+
- Customized Training - $25,000+
- 1-on-1 Global Security Coaching (3 months) – $9,600
- One-hour speaking engagements (Luke Bencie) – $7,500 - $20,000
- Book Publishing - $19,500
- CARVER Target Analysis and Vulnerability Assessment Training Course – $2,695
- Counter-Espionage for Business Travelers Course – $750
- CARVERCON - $99
- Various SMI workshops – ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 per event
The International Traveler Card
For $10,000 you receive $15,000 worth of credits in your bank
Card Benefit: No expiration date. One half-day meeting with Luke Bencie (travel expenses not included)
For those people or organizations looking to invest in their personal develop or their team’s personal development, The International Traveler Card offers you $5,000 worth of savings.
NOTE - You must purchase your SMI bank card prior to applying credits to other SMI services. SMI bank cards are not valid towards online training courses.