Now is the time to earn your Certified CARVER Assessment Professional (CCAP) designation from SMI.
What you'll get:
- Fully understand and master the CIA's CARVER Methodology
- Finally learn the difference between a security assessment, threat assessment, vulnerability assessment, and risk assessment
- Write Design-Basis-Threat scenarios that will be immediately useful for your profession
- Understand and utilize Pair-Wise-Comparison Matrices to quantify threats
- Create Threat Spectrums by differentiating between Likelihood and Impact of threats
- Understand how the CARVER Methodology can be performed against humans for purposes of influence, elicitation, and recruitment
- Learn why CARVER is the perfect strategic tool for business
- Practice your crisis management skills in a controlled environment
- Learn about the future of vulnerability assessments
- Earn 24 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from ASIS-International
- Earn you CCAP from SMI and the University of South Florida
- Much, much more...
(Bring your loved ones and make a trip out of it!)