Past Performance: What Previous Attendees Said About This Workshop
"Just wanted to let you know that Mr. Labaj conducted an excellent class that was very well received by all. Several members of the class had recently attended another Vulnerability Assessment class, and everyone agreed that this was a 100 times better. In fact, one of my officers stated 'I learned more in 15 minutes in this class than I did in two days from the other course' Thanks again for your prompt and professional service, I am looking forward to working with you in the future
- Bruce Barnes, CPP, MA Ed Director, Physical Security and Emergency Management NV Energy
"This course brings all walks of security together; it provides a wealth of experience to bear on how this methodology can be applied. The field work was eye opening."
- Robert Hargesheimer, US Navy, Site Installation Manager
"Loved the interaction of students and instructors. Varied attendees gave many points of view and shared experiences."
- Henry Britt, The Response Group
"Valuable class. Provided a good mix of backgrounds and experience and presented material in a manner that was great for novices and pros alike."
- J. Phil Harmon, Washington Group International, Manager, Red Team Operations
"Excellent course for developing a fundamental understanding of the Carver Target Analysis and Vulnerability Assessment Process."
- Kevin Nowak, U.S. Department of Energy, Security Specialist
"Great course! Exceeds expectations and professional requirement. The training will have a positive and dynamic impact."
- Mark. K Gerwig, NSWC Crane, EOD Project Specialist
"Worth every penny! There are no other courses available that teach the fundamentals of doing a TA and VA."
- Tracy DeWitt, Southwest Tennessee Community College, Adjunct Faculty